$33,000 for both in-state and out-of-state residents*
*Tuition and fees are subject to change at the discretion of a UofSC Board of Trustees mandate.
All applicants are considered for merit-based financial awards upon admission. Awards include:
- Individual fellowship awards (amounts vary)
- Graduate assistantships in the Moore School Data Lab
For more information about merit-based financial awards, please contact us.
- The Rising Star Fellowship strives to increase diversity in the graduate school ranks by recruiting students from South Carolina's Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs). Rising Star Fellows receive funding to offset the cost of tuition, health insurance and other associated fees.
- UofSC Graduate School Fellowships and Awards: The Graduate School offers a range of fellowships and merit-based awards to attract and support outstanding graduate students, including the award-winning Presidential Fellowship.
- UofSC Office of Fellowships and Scholar Programs: The Office of Fellowships and Scholar Programs was established in 1994 to provide innovative educational initiatives for exceptional students. The staff facilitates the pursuit of nationally prestigious scholarships by university students and coordinates an enhanced university experience for the Carolina and McNair Scholars.