The Darla Moore School of Business is ranked No. 1 in the nation for international business. Candidates of our 22-month International MBA program will participate in an international immersion which includes courses and projects that will elevate their understanding of cultural and business dynamics in a vibrant international market.
Cultivate a multi-national mindset.
One reason our International MBA alumni are unstoppable? They truly live international business while they’re learning it. That’s also why U.S. News & World Report has ranked the International MBA among the nation’s top three programs for more than 30 consecutive years.
No other International MBA program offers you so many choices to enhance your degree as well as a higher level of international immersion opportunities. You’ll be plunged into the language, market and culture of a community you choose for a richer, more meaningful learning experience that no classroom can deliver.
You choose from two tracks of study — the Global Track for in-country immersion where English is widely spoken or the Language Track for immersion in an international environment that includes language study.
Our challenging, 22-month International MBA program begins annually in July.
Candidates choose an International MBA in one of two tracks: language or global. Global track students opt for an enhanced global curriculum with in-country immersion in a location where English is widely spoken. Language track students choose from three options for in-country language-intensive studies, including French, German or Spanish.
Early learning progresses from core curriculum and international business classes to immersive, in-country experiences that leverage
and contextualize your classroom studies.
Benefits of the International MBA at the Moore School
- Ranked among the top three programs in the nation by U.S. News & World Report for 30 consecutive years.
- Includes extensive international immersion and an option for second language development.
- Choose your track of study:
- Plunge into the language, business and culture of a foreign marketplace during a two-month, in-country immersion.
- Experience a 10- to 15-week internship with a multinational entity at companies such as Adidas, Bayer, Dell, Daimler AG, Michelin, United Airlines, UPS and more.
- Integrate your coursework with real-world consulting projects to help you become business ready on a global scale.
- OPT-extension opportunity for STEM designation: All international students are eligible for one year of Optional Practical Training
(OPT) for work in the U.S. following graduation from the one-year MBA or International
MBA. Students who complete our STEM-designated Business Analytics Graduate Certificate
while in the MBA program are also eligible for an additional two years of OPT. Students
must be hired for a role that requires their business analytics training, and we work
closely with our students and our U.S. employers to source those roles. For more information
about STEM-certified programs, please review the Department of Homeland Security’s STEM designated degree program list for business
To learn more about the International MBA or how to apply, contact Diondra Smalls Black.