Maggie Carson, Environmental Health Sciences
$1,000 given to one graduate student in any program who demonstrates overall excellence in research, teaching, and service. The contributions to service can extend beyond campus.
Graduate Directors must submit nomination packets as one PDF document to Wright Culpepper at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one nomination per program is allowed. The package must include:
- One-page letter from the Graduate Director, advisor, or mentor
- CV or resume from the student (not to exceed two pages)
- One-page summary of significant accomplishments written by the student
The committee will consider the following:
- Student's impact and accomplishments within research, teaching, and service
- Support letter from Graduate Director, advisor, or mentor
- Ability for the student to describe significant accomplishments
The 2022 nomination process is closed. The next award cycle will be announced in early Spring 2023.