Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Research Associate Professor
|Department:||Cardiovascular Translational Research Center Cell Biology and Anatomy
College of Engineering and Computing
|Office:||6311 Garners Ferry Rd – Building 1 – Room E11|
Experience and Education
- Research Associate Professor, University of South Carolina – 2020-Present
- Assistant Research Scientist, Augusta University, 2018 - 2020
- Professor, Universidade São Francisco, Bragança Paulista, Brazil, 2011 - 2018
- Postdoc, Physical Activity and Health, UNESP/Rio Claro, Brazil, 2007 - 2010
- Postdoc, Physiology, Medical College of Georgia, 2006 - 2007
- Ph.D., Pharmacology, UNICAMP, Brazil, 2002 - 2006
- MS, Physical Activity and Health, UNESP/Rio Claro, Brazil, 2000 - 2002
- BS, Physical Education, UNESP/Rio Claro, Brazil, 1996 - 2000
- Cicalese SM, da Silva JF, Priviero F, Webb RC, Eguchi S, Tostes RC. (2021) Vascular Stress Signaling in Hypertension. Circ. Res., 128(7):969-992.
- Priviero F, Calmasini FB, Dela Justina V, McCarthy C, Wenceslau C, Webb RC. (2021) Macrophage-specific Toll like receptor 9 (TLR9) causes corpus cavernosum dysfunction in mice fed a high fat diet. J. Sex. Med, 18(4):723-731.
- Priviero F, Webb RC (2021) Biology of Iatrogenic Sexual Dysfunction in Men and Women Survivors of Cancer. Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations, S1078-1439(21)00017-X.
- Dela Justina V, Giachini FR, Priviero FB, Webb RC. (2020) Double-stranded RNA and Toll-like receptor activation: a novel mechanism for blood pressure regulation. Clin Sci, 134(2):303-313.
- Tomazini Gonçalves, T, Lazaro CM, De Mateo FG, Campos MB, Mezencio JG, Oliveira PC, Claudino MA, Priviero FB. (2018) Effects of glucosyl-hesperidin and physical training on body weight, plasma lipids, oxidative status and vascular reactivity of rats fed with high-fat diet. Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes, 11: 321-332.
- Pharmacology of the Gastrointestinal Tract; Health Science Program
- Enzymology; Health Science Program
- Cellular Assays Applied to Research in Health Science; Health Science Program
- Pharmacology in Palliative Care; Medical College
- Biochemistry; Medical College
Honors and Awards
- 2010 – Young Scientist Travel Award - ASPET
- 2020 – New Investigator Travel Award – AHA – Council on Hypertension
- 2007-2010 - Postdoctoral Fellowship (FAPESP/Brazil)
- 2010 – 2012 Research Grant (CNPq/Brazil)
- 2013 – 2015 Research Grant (FAPESP/Brazil)