Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Director of Proposal Development
College of Engineering and Computing
|LinkedIn:||My LinkedIn profile|
|Resources:||My CV [pdf]|
- Doctor of Public Administration, West Chester University
- Master of Public Administration, Arkansas State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Music, Arkansas State University
Senior research administrator with over 18 years of research administration in community and economic development, with the past 13 years in university research administration leadership. Experience has concentrated in strategic research growth, strategic planning, research development, student research growth, and research administration.
My research is focused on national university rankings and perceived biases in funding review processes based on administrative capacity and reputation. The goal of this research is to identify what contributes to perceived biases during federal and foundation agency reviews and what enables an institution to signal competitiveness to funding sponsors based on the Principal-agent and resource dependency theories.
- WCU Excellence in Scholarship and Creative Activity Award; 2020
- WCU Outstanding Doctor of Public Administration Student; 2019-2020
- NASA In-Flight Downlink, Co-PI; 2020
- Assessment Mini Grant, PI; 2018
- NCURA Region III Pam Whitlock Rising Star Award; 2017
- AR NSF EPSCoR Professional Development Grant, PI; 2015