We're working to transform how South Carolina's children learn. We do it by marshaling resources across UofSC and beyond to support all aspects of a student’s development - in the classroom, at home and in the community. We value:
- Every child ready for career and life
- Equitable access to resources
- Collaboration across the public and private sectors
- Data, evidence, and shared accountability
- Education transformation, not just more school reform
- The Whole Child Policy Analysis is now available. It provides a snapshot of South Carolina’s progress toward a more comprehensive system of whole child education. Read the highlights and next steps [pdf] or the full-length report [pdf].
- ALL4SC launches ElevatED4SC, a video podcast series elevating the conversation around education transformation.
Creating whole child/whole community schooling
Empower families, community organizations and educators to collectively address the academic, social and health needs of students.
Transforming the educator workforce
Transform the educator workforce of the 21st century with redesigned roles, resources, and rewards that drive student success.
Advocating for policy changes
Advance local and state policies to transform the state’s system of education from a child's birth to workforce entry.
If the students improve their academic performance, graduate and attend post-secondary education but are not able to return home to work because of a lack of job opportunities, then our community will not grow and prosper. The ALL4SC initiative is exciting because it advocates for a community-wide effort, not just a schoolhouse effort.
-J.R. Green, Fairfield County School District Superintendent
Our evidence-based projects help support children and communities in South Carolina.
We're making a real impact on students, families and communities.
Our partners play a vital role in the success of our initiative.
Find out about our latest projects, learn about new ways to get involved, and see
how we're making an impact.
Find out about our latest projects, learn about new ways to get involved, and see how we're making an impact.