BBIP faculty interested in taking on new students for fall, 2022 admissions
To Apply to BBIP in conjunction with Psychology or Exercise Science visit The Graduate School, University of South Carolina.
To Apply to BBIP in conjunction with Epidemiology visit Sophas.
Behavioral-Biomedical Interface Program (BBIP) Supplemental Questions:
- What are your reasons for applying to the BBIP?
- Please describe why you want to be a scientist, what your career goals are and the steps for achieving these goals.
- What are your reasons for applying to the BBIP
- Please describe aspects of your background which you believe have helped to prepare you for the biomedical training (e.g., in biological sciences, anatomy, neuroscience, or any scientific area that might be relevant) that BBIP will add to your behavioral science doctoral training.
- Please provide a brief description of your prior research experience.
Profile of successful candidates for admission to BBIP:
- Plans to pursue a scientific/research career with a strong interest in behavioral and biomedical topics
- Excellent academic record
- Active participation in research activities
- Prior coursework related to biological/biomedical disciplines
Individuals who are members of historically under-represented groups, including individuals with disabilities, are strongly encouraged to apply to apply to BBIP.
Prospective applicants are encouraged to contact one of the three participating departments to obtain more information about these doctoral programs that are coordinating with BBIP. For questions regarding the program and/or application, please contact Aimee Stanczyk-Norrell at email@example.com.