Fall 2022 Events
- August 23: Paint U
- August 30: Sunset Yoga
- September 2: CP Movie Series - Minions: The RIse of Gru
- September 6: Game Night
- September 14: Silent Disco
- September 16: CP Movie Series - Selena
- September 19: Cirque de USC
- September 28: Bob Ross Paint-A-Long
- September 30: CP Movie Series - Thor: Love and Thunder
- October 5: Battle of the Bands
- October 7: CP Movie Series - Nope
- October 19: Pumpkin Carving
- October 21: Cockstock Homecoming Concert
- November 2: Record Painting
- November 4: CP Movie Series - Top Gun: Maverick
- November 9: Hypnotist
- November 18: CP Movie Series - Everything Everywhere All at Once
- December 2: End of Semester Celebration
Visit our Garnet Gate page for more information!
Carolina Productions Executive Team
Serves as the official spokesperson and visionary for Carolina Productions. Provide general direction and ensure efficient functioning of all components of the organization. Serve as liaison between Carolina Productions and other University entities.
Responsible for managing the budget and developing the budget proposal for the next fiscal year for Carolina Productions. Responsible for retention efforts including, but not limited to planning CP banquet, socials and assisting with planning developmental retreats. Serves on the Russell House Advisory Board by attending monthly meetings. Partners with VPDO to create and implement a recruitment strategy and plan.
Responsible for co-sponsorships for programs and maintains relationships with campus partners (student organizations and university professionals). Maintains a positive relationship with the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) to ensure the organization is supporting all student populations at the University of South Carolina. Maintains Carolina Productions website and Garnet Gate page to make sure that it is up to date. Partners with VPIA to create and implement a recruitment strategy and plan.
Manage organization social media accounts: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok. Work to promote events through a variety of mediums. Create a marketing strategy and schedule.
Design all event graphics and promotional materials. Work to promote events through a variety of mediums. Create a marketing strategy and schedule.
Develop event budgets and monitor all expenditures. Provide overall leadership and direction in executing the programming process (program selection, promotion, production, and evaluation). Prepare and present program proposals for upcoming semesters to the Executive board.
Ian Piihl - firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Jameson - email@example.com
Maggie Jones - firstname.lastname@example.org
Presley Mohler - email@example.com
Candy Avila - firstname.lastname@example.org